I wouldn’t say always.
(background painting is by Joan Miró— i feel like spain would have a bunch of abstract paintings u__u;;??)
One of the best transitions I’ve ever seen in a movie.
- me: *just fucking smears the hotglue on with bare fingers*
- me: fire cannot hurt a dragon
I’m wondering if Bitters’ reaction to finding out their captains are “dead” is more than just anger and sorrow
I was thinking about the similarities between Bitters and Grif and I remembered how Grif refused to believe that Sister was dead until he saw a body because of the whole trapped under the ice thing
Bitters and the other rebels are well aware of everything the reds and blues have lived through. They’ve survived things that most people, even the freelancers, haven’t. Maybe the others will think it’s just denial, but I want Bitters (and Kimball as well) to doubt Felix. I want him to convince the other lieutenants that their captains aren’t dead
I don’t think they’d just give up on their friends
envy was envious…
I can’t believe Mike Wazowski killed Markiplier
Reblog if you don’t mind getting asks while you’re offline
ARE YOU KIDDING ME
IT’S THE BEST THING TO COME BACK TO
*wakes up at 9* nice
*immediately falls asleep, wakes up at noon* less nice
The struggle is real.
if you post red vs. blue things could you do me a huge favor and reblog this so i can find and follow you? i’d really like to see more rvb on my dash. c:
You noticed I wasnt interested in the thing that I told you I wasnt interested in, and now you’re huffy at me. Dont bitch at me for something I told you I wasnt going to watch.
Like I always say, the real horror in life isn’t monsters, demons or ghosts but us, humans and what we are capable of
important headcanons to consider:
- can they use chopsticks
- what do they do when they cant sleep
- what would they impulse buy at the grocery store
- what order do they wash things in the shower
- what’s their coffee order
- what sort of apps would they have on their smartphone
- how do they act around children
- what would they watch on tv when they’re bored and nothing they really like is on